Large swing/jhula with Back and Arms rest. This jhula is made in teak wood. This is a simple yet traditional swing inspired by the rich heritage of south-Indian cultute. It is Ideal for homes, gardens. It can also be used in the drawing room, living room aread of the house. This will add to the ambience of the house. This is a handmade product made by accomplished native Indian carpenters.
Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product. As this is a product made from natural resources, colour may vary. You can also have this swing polished in your colour of choice. Prices mentioned are inclusive of taxes.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY:
– Products can be shipped only in India.
– Shipping charges additional as per actuals; need to be pre-paid via online transfer.
– Delivered in 10-15 working days depending upon product & location of delivery.
– Product installation ONLY for Bangalore under following condition: (1) to be done under supervision of the purchaser (2) for apartments/flats prior approval from association and if required from the builder for the strength of roof to take the Jhula load
– Madhurya ensures necessary safety factors for installation and hence cannot be held responsible thereof.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & WARRANTY:
– The warranty covers manufacturing defects (if any) during the warranty period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
– The limited warranty does not include:
1. Normal wear and tear during usage
2. Madhurya has taken utmost care in choosing seasoned wooden from reputed suppliers.
3. Wood is a natural product which will respond to climatic changes therefore expansion and contraction during climate change is inevitable and hence not covered be under warranty.
4. No warranty on soft furnishings like upholstery/coverings/cushion covers.
MAINTENANCE & CARE:
– Do not place furniture exposed to direct sunlight and rain for longer durability.
– Use dry cloth for dusting.
– Don’t keep too Hot or too cold items on the surface.
– Repolish after every 3-4 yrs to give it a new look or as required.
– Wipe any spill immediately.
– Avoid using any chemical cleansers for cleaning the furniture.