Lord Krishna was the complete manifestation of Divinity, having all the 16 qualities of Divine perfection. This is why he is also called Purna Avatar. Krishna is also known as the butter thief. So attractive is Krishna’s charm and skill that he steals the minds of even the most dispassionate. He wears his responsibility lightly and plays his roles colorfully, just like the peacock feather on his crown. Krishna is the most attractive, joyful space within all of us. When there is no restlessness, worry or desire in the mind, you are able to get deep rest. And it is in deep rest that Krishna is born. This painting is a beautiful reminder of that consciousness. Allow this delightful tanjore painting to bring positive vibrations to your home.
Bala Krishna with Mother Yashoda Tanjore Painting
Tanjore painting of Mother Yashoda and Lord Krishna. Krishna is embodiment of joy who is born out of heightened life force.Devaki (Krishna’s mother) symbolizes the body and Vasudev (Krishna’s father) symbolizes the life force (prana).
Materials used : Water Resistant Plywood, Cloth, Chalk powder, Semi precious stones, 22 Carat Gold
Color : Multicolour
Time to Ship: Within 10 days.
All sizes mentioned are in inches. We have our manufacturing unit and can get your requirements customized according to your budget and needs.
Want to know more about this product? Talk to our experts on +91-9886300552 and you can also mail us at email@example.com
1. Avoid direct sunlight and rain for longer durability. 2. Use dry cloth for dusting. 3. Don't keep too Hot or too cold items on the surface. 4. Re polish after every 2 yrs to give it a new look. 5. Wipe any spill immediately
|Dimensions(all in inches)|
Worldwide Shipping Available.
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
Love their handwoven sarees. They contribute towards the education of girls.