Blue And Pink Peocock Handloom Kanchipuram Saree
Technique – Handloom
Fabric – Kanchipuram Silk
Saree Colour – Blue
With Blouse – Yes
Border Type – zari
Origin – Tamil Nadu
Saree Length – 6.25 mts
Care/Wash Instructions – Dry Clean Only
Contact No Whats App – +91 7019138680
Is this Royal, Sapphire or Azure blue? The beautiful shades that it throws along with a rani pink mix and a rich pallu is enough to keep you guessing on the shade with this lustrous Handloom saree.
This pure silk kanchipuram saree with a handful of annapakshi motifs skillfully brought out throughout the sari with gold and thread weave, and the pallu having huge annapakshi with gold and green zari and thread work, the borderless sari is a new-wave pick amongst the younger girls for the contemporary look it offers!
How to Store a Kanchipuram Saree?
1. You can stack your Kanchipuram sarees folded on a flat shelf. You can stack the
sarees on top of each other, 4-5 in one row. If you are stacking bridal sarees, then it’s
better to stack a maximum of 3 or 4 together.
2. You should keep swapping the sarees after every few months. Move the top saree to
the bottom, the bottom one in the middle, and likewise. It is advisable to keep the
sarees in a stack instead of hanging them.
3. If you wish, you may put silica gel sachets to absorb the moisture that might build up.
However, do not use naphthalene balls or any kind of deodorant in the storage area.
4. It is good to take out the stored Kanchipuram sarees at least once in a few months
and spreading them out over a cool surface like your bed. Let them breathe for 30-40
minutes after which you can fold them back and keep them in the storage again.
5. In order to fasten the process of starch removal, you can open your new saree and
shake it fall like you wave wet bedsheet. As the starch falls off, the saree will soften.