Blue And Green Dual Toned Kanchipuram Saree
Product Details :
Technique – Handloom
Fabric – Kanchipuram in Pure Silk
Saree Colour – Blue and Green
With Blouse – Yes
Border Type – Golden Zari
Origin – Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
Saree Length – 6.25 mts
Care/Wash Instructions – Dry Clean Only
Contact No: +91 7019138680
There is no dearth of Kanjeevaram silks overflowing the markets during festive times, but what makes Madhurya Creations’ initiative stand out is its quest to revive old motifs and techniques and recognize weavers honing their craft against the onslaught of rapid mechanization.
Look into this resplendent peacock blue, a royal tone on a Kanjeevaram pattu saree with floral zari butis that are spread out to enhance the sumptuousness of the tone, yet doesn’t disturb the purity of the organic colour. What really stands apart in this Kanchi saree’s restrained glamour is the rani pink and zari work at the border and the pallu that comes alive in adai technique, high quality zari.
This blue and green, dual toned Kanchipuram saree has golden zari polka dots woven all over it. It has a contrast pink pallav and border with intricate golden zari work.
How to Store a Kanchipuram Saree?
- You can stack your Kanchipuram sarees folded on a flat shelf. You can stack the
sarees on top of each other, 4-5 in one row. its better to stack a maximum of 3 or 4 together
- You should keep swapping the saree after every few months. It is advisable stack
sarees instead of hanging.
- If you wish, you may put silica gel sachets to absorb the moisture that might build up.
However, do not use naphthalene balls or any kind of deodorant in the storage area.
- It is good to take out the stored Kanchipuram sarees at least once in a few months
and spreading them out over a cool surface like your bed. Let them breathe for 30-40
minutes after which you can fold them back.
- In order to fasten the process of starch removal, you can open your new saree and
shake it fall like you wave wet bedsheet. As the starch falls off, the saree will soften.