Devi is also known as Shree Baala Bhadra or Shree Baala. She is worshipped as parvathi or durga in many places. So got the name as bhagawathy. Some also believe that this goddess removes the unchangeable nature of our mind and becomes flexible to undertand the depths of life.This Tanjore Painting Explains it all.
Goddess Kanyakumari Tanjore Painting
$119.59 – $758.02
Devi Kanya Kumari also known as Shree Bhagavathy in the form of an adolescent girl child.It is beautifully showcased in this Tanjore Painting.
Materials used: Water Resistant Plywood, Cloth, Chalk powder, Semi precious stones, 22 Carat Gold
Time to Ship: Within 10 days.
Dimension : 20 * 16
All sizes mentioned are in inches. We have our manufacturing unit and can get your requirements customized according to your budget and needs.
Contact No: +91 9886300552
Click here to Book your personal zoom appointment and explore entire collection from our store
|Size and Price|
1. Avoid direct sunlight and rain for longer durability. 2. Use dry cloth for dusting. 3. Don't keep too Hot or too cold items on the surface. 4. Re polish after every 2 yrs to give it a new look. 5. Wipe any spill immediately .
|Dimensions(all in inches)||
Length: 20" Height: 26"
Worldwide Shipping Available.
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
Love their handwoven sarees. They contribute towards the education of girls.