Vithala is one of the Avatar of Lord Krishna. He embodies compassion, love & innocence. He is often praised as the protector of the poor. Other names by which Lord Vithala is called Vithoba, Panduranga, Pandharinath, Hari and Narayan.
Vithala Krishna Tanjore Painting
Vithala also called as panduranga. He’s always with you in the five elements. Panduranga is the one who rules over all the five elements and is beyond that also. He establishes.When everything changes also he is the unchangeable. Vithala tanjore painting gives the feeling of unchanging self and attain the truth in life.
Materials used : Water Resistant Plywood, Cloth, Chalk powder, Semi precious stones, 22 Carat Gold
Color : Multicolour
Dimensions: Length: 51″ Height: 39″
Time to Ship: Within 10 days
Free Shipping Available.
We have our manufacturing unit and can get your requirements customized according to your budget and needs.
Contact No: +91 9886300552
1. Avoid direct sunlight and rain for longer durability.
|Dimensions(all in inches)|
– All custom-made products are non-returnable.
– All furniture items are non-returnable, as they are custom-made.
– Purchased products (except fabrics) can be exchanged or returned in the form of a Credit Note within 7 days of receiving the order.
– In case you wish to receive any product urgently, please contact us at +919886051512 so we can look at expediting the delivery; however, this is subject to product availability
For more information visit our Shipping & Payment Policy.
Joys of Madhurya
Love their handwoven sarees. They contribute towards the education of girls.