Solid Wood Swing With Backrest
Call for Price
Dimension:Length:54 inches ,Breadth:24 inches
Back rest:12 inches
By Material: Wood
Wood Type: Solid Wood
Polish Color: Brown
Click here to Book your personal zoom appointment and explore entire collection from our store
Large, elegant jhula with a backrest made of wood, the chain is a formation of artistic brass rods. Ideal for homes, this furniture adds to the ambiance of tradition as well as taste. This wooden swing/ Jhula belongs to Madhurya’s Suvasini collection of exotic furniture, which are handmade by accomplished native Indian carpenters.
Inspired by the traditional architecture of South India. The Wooden Jhula/Swing has four hooks at the corners to hang it from the ceiling. The back rest has beautiful spindles in a row that looks very elegant & stylish.
Vastu shastra tip -The Direction for Lotus wooden swing should be North facing.
Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Madhurya is an Art Of Living project with a vision to patronize the native artisans to revive the fading traditional art forms and skill sets from ancient India.
The proceeds of Madhurya’s sale support the education of the rural and under-privileged children through Art of Living’s Gift-a-smile program which has 702 free schools with 70,000+ students across India .
To Explore More Of Wide Variety Of Madhurya’s Wooden Swings Collection Click Here .
To Know More About Madhurya’s Wooden Swings Click Here .
Installation and Delivery –
- Delivered in 10-15 working days depending on location. Delivery charges additional.
- Products can be shipped across India and Internationally
- We offer product installation in Bangalore on additional charges under the following conditions-
- For apartments/flats prior approval from association and if required from the builder for the strength of roof to take the jhula load.
- For individual houses, it should be 100% under supervision of the owner.
In both the cases, Madhurya ensures necessary safety factors for installation and hence cannot be held responsible thereof.
Maintenance and Care
- Do not place furniture exposed to direct sunlight and rain for longer durability.
- Use dry cloth for dusting.
- Don’t keep too Hot or too cold items on the surface.
- Re polish after every 2-3 yrs to give it a new look or as required.
- Wipe any spill immediately.
- Avoid using any chemical cleansers for cleaning the furniture.
Quality Assurance / Warranty
The warranty covers manufacturing defects (if any) that occur during the warranty period which is 1 year from the date of purchase.
The limited warranty does not include –
- Normal wear and tear during usage
- Madhurya has taken utmost care in choosing seasoned wooden from reputed suppliers. Understand wood is a natural product which will respond to climatic changes therefore expansion and contraction during climate change is inevitable and hence not covered under warranty.
- No Warranty on soft furnishings like upholstery/ coverings / cushion covers.
1.What Material is used for making the swing?
Ans. We make Swings in 2 ways, 1st is full solid wood swing , 2nd – frame, backrest solid wood and only seat made of ply and veneer fixed on a solid wood frame without compromising on the strength, asthetic and quality.
2.Do you provide the chain set with the Jhula?
Ans. Yes we do provide the chain set. they come in two material Brass and Steel.
3.What does a chain set comprise of?
Ans. A chain set will come with 28 no’s of rod, 4 no’s S hook, 2 no’s W hook and 4 no’s of base plate.
4.How should I know what length of chain I should I purchase?
Ans. The length of the chain depends upon the height from Finished floor level to the Ceiling. The height of the seat of Jhula should be 18″ inches from the floor. You can take the total height from Finished Floor level to ceiling and subtract 18″ which will give you the required length of the chain.
5.What is the ideal distance between two anchor bolt.
Ans.The distance between the anchor bolt should be total length of the plank plus 6 – 8 inches.
6.Are the Anchor bolt part of the chain set?
Ans. No, they are not part of the chain set. However, can be bought at an additional cost.
7.In how many years one should repoish the swing to maintain its look?
Ans. Once in every 4 to 5 year you can repolish the swing depending upon the wear and tear.
8.Can you customize the design of the swing?
Ans. Yes, we can customize the design of the swing as per your requirement.
9.Can you provide carving on the swing?
Ans. Yes, we do provide carving on the swing. We can also share with us the design of your choice and we will get it done for you.
10.Do you accept bulk orders?
Ans. Yes, we do.