Large, elegant swing/jhula with a backrest made of solid wood. The chain is a formation of artistic brass rods. The backrest of the swing has tiles & spindles in an artistic pattern. This swing is ideal for both homes and garden/balcony areas. This wooden swing/jhula is a handmade product by accomplished Indian carpenters and is also inspired by the traditional architecture of South India. The Wooden Jhula/Swing has four hooks at the corners to hang it from the ceiling.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY:
– Products can be shipped only in India.
– Shipping charges additional as per actuals; need to be pre-paid via online transfer.
– Delivered in 10-15 working days depending upon product & location of delivery.
– Product installation ONLY for Bangalore under following condition: (1) to be done under supervision of the purchaser (2) for apartments/flats prior approval from association and if required from the builder for the strength of roof to take the Jhula load
– Madhurya ensures necessary safety factors for installation and hence cannot be held responsible thereof.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & WARRANTY:
– The warranty covers manufacturing defects (if any) during the warranty period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
– The limited warranty does not include:
1. Normal wear and tear during usage
2. Madhurya has taken utmost care in choosing seasoned wooden from reputed suppliers.
3. Wood is a natural product which will respond to climatic changes therefore expansion and contraction during climate change is inevitable and hence not covered be under warranty.
4. No warranty on soft furnishings like upholstery/coverings/cushion covers.
MAINTENANCE & CARE:
– Do not place furniture exposed to direct sunlight and rain for longer durability.
– Use dry cloth for dusting.
– Don’t keep too Hot or too cold items on the surface.
– Repolish after every 3-4 yrs to give it a new look or as required.
– Wipe any spill immediately.
– Avoid using any chemical cleansers for cleaning the furniture.